So this post is a lot different than what you’re probably used to. I wanted to have a discussion in the comments because I’m really curious to see what you all think about the TV method to learning Japanese and what your SRS techniques are.
- What do you think of the TV method to learning Japanese? (the TV method is watching tons of TV in the targeted language and trying to absorb as much as you can naturally)
- How do you SRS? (brief description, “I SRS sentences and vocab”)
- How do you go about choosing sentences, and what format do you use?
- How many new cards to you study and add each day?
- Have you “done” RTK, and if so, did you SRS the Kanji from it?
I’m looking forward to hearing from you all! Thanks, -Travis